SURPHASER® 25HSX Scanner
Xisis now market the Surphaser 3D Phase Scanner in conjunction with Surphaser UK. Xisis chose the Surphaser to enhance our offering to customers in area of scanning that require, fast accurate scanning at a reasonable price point. The Surphaser is the ideal scanner for working in both indoor and outdoor environments, plus also in high levels of sun light.
The Surphaser is a rugged and light weigh Scanner that can fit into a overhead bin on an aircraft and could also be stowed in the hold.
Companies in Automotive, Aerospace, Construction and Historical Preservation are all business that would benefit from this fast and accurate technology.
Known for its unsurpassed accuracy and scan quality, the Surphaser line offers both short range and medium range models ideal for use in reverse engineering, and dimensional control and forensics. Surphaser products are deployed worldwide delivering unparalleled precision and value in 3D scanning.
ü Sub-millimeter accuracy scanners with scan rate of up to 1.2 million points per second
ü Designed to operate in industrial and outdoors environments
ü Software allows export of clean and accurate data sets into PolyWorks®, RapidForm®, Geomagic®, Cyclone®, RealWorks® and other applications for processing
ü Portable and easy to move around - fits into optional carrying case approved for cabin luggage for most domestic airlines
ü Adaptable user interface. User has full control of scanning density for the whole scan as well as for separate areas of interest
Surphaser® 25HSX Configuration Options:
Ambiguity Range, m
Recommended Work Range, m
Range Noise, 1 sigma, mm
Range Uncertainty, mm
< 0.3 @3m
< 0.5 @5m
< 0.7 @15m
< 1 @15m
*ER_XQ and ER_XS are software selectable based on the same hardware model
HEMISPHERICAL 3D SCANNER SURPHASER® 25HSX
- High scanning speed combined with high accuracy and scan data quality
- 3D scanning technology for ranges from 0.2 m up to 70 m
- Ultra-low noise – sub-millimeter accuracy for all models
- 3D scans intensity images similar in quality to 100Mpix digital photo
- Robust, dust- and splash-resistant design allows Surphaser to operate in industrial and outdoor environments
- Export of clean and accurate datasets into many
3rd party point cloud processing applications (Polyworks, RealWorks Survey, Leica Cyclone, Geomagic, etc.)
- Light and portable – fits in a carry-on case approved for cabin luggage for most domestic airlines.
Brochure and Spec Surphaser Scanner
Request more information